So simple to make! You literally can make these in 5 minutes (even less). These easy DIY Paper Flowers can be used to decorate practically anything: cards, gifts, scrapbooks, etc. I used one recently to decorate a bundle of Valentine’s Day Love Coupons. Use any type of paper you like: craft paper, newspaper, plain paper painted with your designs, book pages, etc. Enjoy!
Materials needed for DIY Paper Flowers:
- Paper of any sort (book pages, newspaper, plain paper, etc.)
- Paint to embellish your paper (optional)
- Decorate and embellish your paper with paint, markers or whatever you like and let dry. I used book pages and painted them with watercolour washes.
- Once dried, fold your paper and cut out a half-moon to make circles/ovals. Start and end at the folded line. We are basically using the same process as those Christmas paper snowflakes.
- Fold the circles in half and then in even quarters.
- Cut out your petals while your circles are folded in quarters.
- Open them up and voilà! Incredibly Easy DIY Paper Flowers: